You are planning to create or refine a website. You know that my search engine optimization tips for LNCs will increase your visitors. With more attorney visitors, you have more opportunities. Here are 9 tips on getting more visitors to your site. Did you check out part 1 of this series too?
1. A good non-website SEO tip is to start posting in relevant groups that have a lot of engagement and traffic. Don’t focus on promotion, just engage. You may find these groups on Facebook or LinkedIn.
2. Need a fast SEO tip? Improve your website’s loading speed. Search for website loading speed test and find a free test site. After you find out your performance grade, talk to your webmaster if you have one about whether you need to make changes to load faster. Link https://tools.pingdom.com
3. The best domain name for good search engine optimization for LNCs is a name that is a .com, is short, has keywords, and doesn’t infringe on anyone else’s trademark. This last tip is particularly important. Don’t invest a lot of resources into your LNC name without checking to see if someone else is using it or something very close.
4. Ensure that your site is more than mobile friendly, but that it works perfectly whether mobile or on a PC. Look at your site on your mobile phone. Does it redraw itself to fit the device or do you have to scroll from side to side? Google is penalizing (not giving high rankings) to sites that are not mobile friendly. They know that people are increasingly using their phones to search the internet. If you have an older style site, it is time to upgrade.
5. Good search engine optimization tips for LNCs start with understanding your attorney audience inside and out. What are the words attorneys use to search for your services? What are their needs? What are their pain points? How can you help them? Use that language on your site.
6. Headlines matter a great deal when it comes to SEO. Create headlines that include keywords.
7. Every page on your website should have its own title separate from your site name to increase search engine optimization for LNCs.
8. Use keywords and keyword synonyms in your H1 and H2 Tags. These are the headers on your site. The other places for keywords are Title tag (your H1 or the title of your page or post, first paragraph, headers, and links.) Also include your keywords in your anchor text (the text that appears highlighted in a hypertext link and that can be clicked to open the target web page.)
9. Put your share buttons in prominent places on your website and blog to make it simple for people to share. They won’t share if they can’t find it fast.
These search engine optimization tips for LNCs are compiled from best practices. Invest a bit of time to discover how you can make your website more findable. One new client will pay for your efforts.
Tim Peter provided more SEO marketing tips in his podcast called Digital Trends for LNCs- How to Stay on Top of Them.