Unless you are so busy that you are overwhelmed with work, you need to do new business marketing.
In this post, I share ideas for new business marketing.
New business marketing
Your New Business Marketing will consist more of direct marketing to a targeted list of prospects. You can buy a list so you can do a mailing. But make sure you’re very clear on the demographics and psychographics of your prospects in order to narrow the list down.
In addition to mailings for New Business Marketing here are many other ways to reach potential prospects:
Social networking is one of the most popular these days. There are hundreds of sites and places to find prospects online. But you can get sucked in and spend a ton of time so watch out! Go searching with goals:
- who do you want to connect with,
- what you hope to drive them to (ie; your website, opt in box, call with you, etc.)
- how will you introduce yourself without being too self-promoting.
Find blogs and forums online where your target market congregates and post on them often. Answer and ask questions. Even find out how to become an expert on that site. Submit content to show your expertise.
Speak, sponsor or network at events where your target market will be in attendance.
Run advertisements in your local area or even national publications or online publications too that reach those ideal prospects.
The goal should be to get them into your mailing and email database so that you can continue to market to them. You’ve got to build relationships with them over time; that’s the most effective way to market to anyone.
People will do business with people they like, trust and connect with so make it easy for them to do business with you and refer their friends to you too!
(c) Copyright 2014 K. Sawa Marketing international Inc.
Katrina Sawa is known as The JumpStart Your Biz Coach because she literally kicks her clients and their businesses into high gear.
Do you like this blog? Here’s how you can stay connected with Pat Iyer and get timely tips for your LNC practice.
- Bookmark this site in your web browser and come back often.
- Help share the word about this site by sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google +, or email.
- Connect with Pat on Facebook. Linkedin, Google +, or Pinterest. Click on the icons at the top of the screen.
- Comment on the blog posts. What do you think? Share your story.