How are you attending to the ABCs of a Legal Nurse Consulting Business?
A stands for Attitude
Your attitude towards your business is one of the biggest factors in your success. I talk to LNCs who have great attitudes – they work hard to improve their skills. They envision themselves as being busy with a constant flow of work. They put in effort to build their business, get new clients, and improve their legal nurse consulting business systems.
I also talk to LNCs who are discouraged, who have difficulty getting their businesses off the ground, who have lost the dream.
B stands for Business
Independent legal nurse consultants own a business. They need to understand marketing, finances, and client relationships, possess expertise and practice effective business management – what I call the 5 Pillars of Success. Nothing in nursing school prepared you for the pieces that make up successful legal nurse consulting business practices.
There is a wealth of information, training, and resources available to small business owners. Take advantage of it. Learn something new every day.
C stands for Clarity
Know who you best serve. Who is your ideal client? What differentiates you from other LNCs? What geographical area do you serve? How do you get clients? What can you do to encourage referrals? Do you want to grow to a fulltime business or keep your business contained? What types of cases draw on your strengths and which should you turn down or subcontract?
When you focus on your attitude, your legal nurse consulting business and get clarity, the pieces of your business fall into place.
- Are you working hard but not getting anywhere and finding your revenues are not adequate to support your financial needs?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, anxious, or stressed and confused about what to do next?
- Are you unsure of how to differentiate yourself from your competition?
- Do you struggle to take action, overcome procrastination?
- Do you need to stop what’s stopping YOU and take back control of your business?
- Do you want to boost your business skills?
Invest in this one hour webinar: Boost Your Business Skills: How to Develop More Confidence
(ABCs of a legal nurse consulting business model is modified from a model presented by motivational speaker Willie Jolley)