Do you need to release business stress as an LNC business owner?
Imagine yourself in a perfect world, in your perfect office, running your perfect LNC business.
- What’s your role?
- Do you have team members or are you still doing everything by yourself?
- How much money are you making?
- Do your clients rave about you?
If you’re still doing every job in your LNC business by yourself, it’s time to sit and learn the importance of these three words. Understanding and implementing these three little words will alleviate your stress and help grow your business. Truly!
1. Delegate to Release Business Stress
Have you ever considered hiring an assistant or other virtual team member? Now you focus on your social media presence and connecting with your clients. Or hire a social media manager to keep your followers engaged. Upgrade your branding image by hiring a professional graphic artist. And, hire a photographer to take premium headshots.
Delegate tasks to experienced experts. They can troubleshoot problems and complete tasks in half the time it will take you to do it.
2. Automate to Release Business Stress
Plenty of admin tasks can be automated nowadays. This frees up time for you to focus on money-making ideas. Your assistant could
- Set up automatic monthly payments for recurring business expenses.
- Set up labels and filters for your email inbox.
- Collect customer data with forms on your website.
- Use an autoresponder to send monthly newsletters to clients.
- Post your blogs and social media.
Be creative- there’s an app for everything these days.
3. Eliminate Unnecessary Business Stress
Analyze your LNC business practices. Ask yourself if there’s anything that seems archaic or that isn’t worth the time. Sometimes this is an older way of doing things, like manual bookkeeping. Just because you’ve been doing it this way for years doesn’t mean it can’t be updated or eliminated.
Set aside time every quarter or at least every year to investigate new software or platforms. There are many ways to automate your coaching practice or eliminate unnecessary tasks so you can save time and ultimately, money.
Knowing how to delegate, automate, and eliminate certain business tasks is just the beginning of organizing your business and growing your profits. Imagine yourself working through the process of streamlining your business for maximum productivity and profits.
Pat Iyer is president of The Pat Iyer Group, which develops resources to assist LNCs to obtain more clients, make more money, and achieve their business goals and dreams.