Providing exceptional customer service should be your priority in your LNC business. The good news is, that while you may not be psychic, you can make accurate predictions about the future that will allow you to improve your exceptionnal customer service and blow your clients away. Here are 9 ways to do it.
What if you could predict the future?
Can you imagine the kind of exceptional customer service you’d be able to offer? You could give your customers what they want before they even know what that is.
As a business owner, customer service is of the utmost importance. You want to make sure that your attorney customers are happy and come back to your business with more cases. Providing exceptional customer service is one of the best ways to ensure customer loyalty and build a solid reputation for your business.
1. One way to provide exceptional customer service is to predict the future. By understanding customer needs and trends, you can anticipate what customers will want and need before they even ask for it. This allows you to provide the best possible customer experience.
2. Another way to predict customer needs is to have a thorough understanding of customer demographics. By understanding who your ideal customer is, you can anticipate their needs and provide customer service that meets those needs. This helps customers feel valued and appreciated, which can lead to increased customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Make sure you have a detailed customer profile based on objective data about your audience. Use this to grasp their pain points, issues, challenges, and questions. Develop services that meet these needs and tailor your services to them. Keep seeking new ways to do this and you’ll surprise and delight them each time.
3. Another way to predict customer needs is to monitor customer feedback. By listening to customer feedback, you can identify areas where customer service could be improved. This helps you stay ahead of customer needs and provide the best customer experience possible.
Provide Exceptional Customer Service
Know Your Customer’s Needs
4. The simple key to excellent customer service is meeting or exceeding your customers’ needs. So, the better you can understand these needs, the better you can meet them.
5. Maintain two-way communication with your audience and constantly seek their feedback. Do this through social media, online groups, surveys, polls, and more.
If you’re receptive to what your audience is telling you, they’ll drop clues about their needs and you’ll be able to make improvements to accommodate them. Remember that if one person tells you something, there are probably more people thinking about it and not saying it.
Know Your Industry Well
6. Do you want to surprise your customers with ‘futuristic’ features or innovative services? Simply listen to what’s going on in your industry.
7. Stay on top of services development by subscribing to trade journals and email lists in your industry. Follow influencers and experts. Keep in touch with people in your network who are reliable sources for up-to-date ideas and new releases. Your audience will think you’re clairvoyant.
Order Pat Iyer’s new book, Your Ideal Attorney Client: How to Connect with Them by Speaking Their Language for instant download, paperback or Kindle at this link.
Check out the Competition
8. Another source of inspiration is your competition. Sign up for their newsletter or lead magnet and experience their customer service firsthand. Observe what works and what doesn’t – and consider implementing their best ideas.
For example, you might find that a competitor’s website has a chatbot. If it’s something you can offer, integrate it into your customer service strategy.
Constantly Seek Feedback
Predictive customer service isn’t something that’s implemented one time only. If you want to meet needs that your customers don’t even know they have yet, you must constantly seek feedback from them and the market. Use this to create an exceptional customer experience, resulting in better retention rates and sales.
9. Finally, you can use data analysis to predict customer needs. By analyzing customer data, you can identify trends and patterns that can help you anticipate your attorney customer needs.
Pat Iyer is president of The Pat Iyer Group, which develops resources to assist LNCs in obtaining more clients, making more money, and achieving their business goals and dreams.
Get all of Pat’s content in one place by downloading the mobile app, Expert Edu at www.legalnursebusiness.com/expertedu. Watch videos, listen to podcasts, read blogs, watch online courses and training, and more.