You have an important message to share!
A book is a powerful business tool that gives you authority, credibility, and opportunities. You know you can impact people with your message. You’ve been thinking about writing a book but something stops you.
You’ve looked at write-a-book-in-a-weekend courses that don’t work, or produce an unpolished manuscript.
You think you’ll start your book one day, and that nagging feeling of incompleteness just doesn’t go away.
Finally share your expertise, wisdom and insights in a tangible way – that you can hold in your hands.
It is time to get that book out of your head and into your hands.
- Imagine your sense of accomplishment when you finish your book.
- Make an impact on others with your knowledge and open the doors for a better life.
- Finally have a way to express your wisdom and insights in a way that will inspire others.
- Touch the lives of people you’ll never meet.
- Create an awesome book with ease.
In this program you will get
- 6 live group coaching sessions to walk you through a step-by-step process to complete your book and answer your questions to keep you in continuous forward motion
- The recordings of the presentations in case you miss any live sessions or want to review the content again
- Secret Facebook group so that you can test your ideas as you create your book and where you will enjoy the camaraderie of other professionals who are also writing their books.
- How to Get Published, a handbook written by Pat Iyer and Al Brown
- Pat Iyer’s personal feedback on writing assignments
- 4 half-hour sessions with Pat Iyer so that you benefit from personal guidance and her extensive experience as an author
By the end of this program you will have
- A clear understanding of what makes a book sell
- Guidelines on how to make your book compelling to readers
- An easy-to-follow customizable system for writing a book
Who is this program for? This program is for you if you
- are 100% committed to writing your book
- are ready to parlay your knowledge to build a larger platform for yourself – that can lead to consulting, coaching, public speaking, online course creation, or collaborations
- are coachable and will use the expertise available to you in this course to get past your blocks and create your book
- would like an experienced author to take you by the hand and walk you through the process of successfully writing your book.
This program is not for people who
- Want to write fiction or poetry.
- Do not want to put in the necessary work to write their books.
- Don’t value feedback about their writing.
The sessions start March 13 and are held online via Zoom every month on Wednesday night at 7 PM Eastern, 6 PM Central, 5 PM Mountain, 4 PM Pacific for 6 sessions ending August 14. Each session will last 60-90 minutes and will be recorded.
Book Authoring Mastery is presented by Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC, an experienced author who published her first article in 1980. Pat Iyer’s first book, The Nursing Process and Nursing Diagnosis, came out in 1986. It changed her life because it established her credibility as an expert witness, which led to starting Med League, an independent legal nurse consulting business.
She ran this company for 28 years before selling it in 2015. Med League had sales of over a million dollars a year the last 5 years Pat owned the company.
Pat has written or edited more than 800 books, chapters, online courses, case studies or articles, and thousands of blog posts.
Pat’s 46 books established her authority and led to the creation of a multimillion-dollar business. She is an experienced educator, speaker and trainer and a member of National Speakers Association.
Pat’s publications led to opportunities to consult with healthcare facilities, speak on stages to attorneys, paralegals, nurses, and other healthcare providers, and teach online since 2008.
Course Schedule Pre-course Steps:
Preparation for Course: Laying the Foundation for Your Book
- Positioning Your Book for Success
- Picking Your Topic and Audience
- Identifying Best Selling Topics
Success Step: Select Your Topic
Session 1: March 13: Researching Your Topic and Competition
√ Researching Your Audience
Success Step 1: Complete Research with your audience
Session 2: April 10: Creating Your Outlines
√ Outlining Your Chapters and Content
Success Step 2: Create your outlines
Session 3: May 8: Investigating Easy Methods of Writing Your Book – part 1
- √ Repurposing
Success Step 3: Begin writing your chapters
Session 4: June 12: Investigating Easy Methods of Writing Your Book – part 2
√ Finding Beta Readers
√ Cover Design
√ Monetizing Your Book
Success Step 4: Continue writing your chapters
Session 5: July 10: Creating the Trimmings
√ Front Matter, Back Matter and the Introduction Chapter
√ Hiring a Layout Artist
Success Step 5: Continue writing your chapters
Session 6: August 14: Finishing and Publishing Your Book
√ Editing and hiring a copy editor
√ Self publishing – the process
Success Step 6: Complete book, hire copyeditor and work with layout artist to upload book to Kindle Direct Publishing
- Tip sheets, templates, action guides
- Tackling Your Fears mini course
- 3 emergency calls with Pat if you get stuck.
- Accountability buddy for support and feedback.
- Access to the exclusive client portal where you’ll find handouts to download and reference during the lesson. The portal is available to you at any time of day or night and is accessible for a full year!
Publicity Crash Course taught by Jill Lublin is available for an additional fee of $197. Participants will receive details about this course after enrollment in Book Authoring Mastery.
Sign me up - One time investment of $1497
Seats are extremely limited so sign up now to save your spot.
Guarantee: One year money back guarantee: I realize I have one year from the time the course starts to ask for refund. If I participated in all the sessions, completed all the assignments and I still feel I did not get the value upon request I will get my money back.