You are interested in increasing your skills as a testifying expert
Is this you? You’ve started to testify as an expert and you love the work. You’d like to get more cases, and feel more confident as an expert. The Testifying Expert Witness Value Pack is designed specifically for legal nurse consultants who testify to help them uplevel their game.
By studying these resources you will
- Discover proven strategies for developing your expert witness practice
- Conquer the fear you feel when testifying
- Recognize techniques used against you in cross examination, and confidently counter them
What are the 3 parts of the Testifying Expert Witness Value Pack?
How to be a Successful Expert Witness
This is Book #4 in the series Creating a Successful LNC Practice and addresses a much sought after service
Use this 6 chapter book published in 2016 to master what can be a challenging role. Pat Iyer shares her years of proven practical knowledge and experience as an expert witness herself. She has recruited and trained hundreds of experts.
- Discover the secrets of getting cases
- Find out how to professionally present your credentials, resume or curriculum vitae
- Master the expert witness role
- Strengthen your reports with the tips in this book
- Confidently testify
- Avoid common traps when testifying
Here’s what you get in this new text:
- Getting Cases and Polishing Your Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Entering Legal Nurse Consulting as an Expert Witness
- Mastering the Expert Witness Role
- Crafting Expert Witness Reports
- Learning Testifying Strategies
- Answering Questions
$29.95 value plus shipping for this book
Conquer Fear When Testifying
The most important rule for a witness, any witness, is: “First do no harm” to the party who retained you. Get the secrets of mastering testifying from our presenter, a trial attorney.
This is an ondemand online training presented specifically for expert witnesses by an experienced trial attorney. Wayne Schoeneberg takes you by the hand to give you guidance on how to master the expert witness role.
Some of our rave reviews
Thank you Pat and Wayne for an outstanding thought provoking truly one-of-a-kind webinar. This webinar covered all aspects of testifying from start to finish. I am always appreciative to learn from Pat’s years of experience. Now I can also follow Wayne and his presentations to gain additional valuable knowledge. Much appreciation to you both!
The course was incredible, informative and to the point.
This was a great course presented in digestible and thought-provoking sessions.
Wayne Schoeneberg Esq. has been a trial lawyer for over 40 years. In that time he has tried more than 200 jury trials ranging from small automobile collisions to medical malpractice, products liability and wrongful death cases. He achieved a verdict in excess of $1,000,000.00 and once had the largest personal injury verdict rendered in Warren County, Missouri. Wayne is named a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association and has an AV Martindale Hubbell rating.
You will receive access to the online training, slides, and transcript.
$87 value for this online training
Take the Terror Out of Testifying
Does the idea of testifying at a deposition or trial give you butterflies? Many legal nurse consultants fear giving deposition or trial testimony. Two experienced expert witnesses share lessons learned from the hot seat.
Take the Terror out of Testifying as an Expert Witness will:
- help you discover effective ways to deliver testimony while avoiding common pitfalls
- explain successful alternate strategies for handling cross examination including how to recognize and counter common legal maneuverings
- provide you with greater confidence about testifying
- enable you to avoid inadvertent disclosure
- describe effective presentation of your CV to prevent mischaracterization of your experience and accomplishments
2 experienced expert witnesses share their experience and tips in this audioprogram. Listen to Dr. Kathleen Ashton and Mindy Cohen present the techniques that will boost your confidence and decrease your anxiety.
$47 value for this audioprogram
The individual components of this Testifying Expert Witness Value Pack total $164 plus shipping for the book.
Your value pack price: $127 plus shipping.
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills.
Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details here.