Let me ask you: Do you want to Make the most of the chance to present to attorneys?
Share your knowledge during a lunch and learn, conference, or attorney association meeting?
Gain or impress attorneys, so you get more work?
You’ve been asked to make a presentation to attorneys. You are thrilled at the opportunity to speak to your target audience. What do you need to know in order to be super prepared for the event? Here’s how to get ready.
Here’s what the checklist covers:
- What questions to ask the meeting planner so you know exactly who will be in the audience and the scope of the event
- How to plan your visuals and electronics so everything is in order and ready to go
- A packing list so you don’t forget anything on the day of the event
- Exactly what you should do on the day of the event so that you are fully prepared to present
- How to engage the room when you are speaking
- Precisely what to do after the event