You are interested in growing your LNC business
Is this you? You want more work and you also want to work as smartly as you can. Growing Your LNC Business Value Pack helps you to uplevel your game.
By studying these resources you will
- Discover useful for tips for polishing your professional image
- Strengthen your relationships with your clients
- Effectively use power relationships to build your business
What are the 4 parts of Growing Your LNC Business Value Pack?
How to Grow Your LNC Business: Secrets of Success $29.95 value
- Your mindset matters. The beginning of the book probes how your attitude affects your legal nurse consulting success, and how you can make it your friend.
- One of the best ways to demonstrate your expertise is to ace a presentation to attorneys – at a conference or at their law firm. Four chapters go into depth on techniques to master public speaking.
- You’ll be inspired by the stories of how five experienced legal nurse consultants started and grew their businesses.
This is a comprehensive compilation of tips, techniques and technology
“Pat Iyer’s publications are, unequivocally, some of the very best reference and resource tools available to any nurse practicing in the Legal Nurse Consulting specialty area. Within her book, How to Grow Your LNC Business, Pat’s writing is a guiding hand for the LNC who may be bogged down by fears or self-doubts. She charts a course that can enable the reader to break through those encumbrances to find path to a successful career.”
Mary E. Vaughan, RN, BA, LNCC
Mary E. Vaughan and Associates
Polishing Your Professional LNC Image: Top Tips for Success $25 value
In this online training, we cover how easy it is to build a professional brand AND successfully use a logo, business name, website and blog as part of your brand.
We also reveal how to instantly differentiate yourself from every other LNC by creatively using images to build a brand!
You can use these techniques to quickly develop a professional image and brand. Here’s just a sample of what we cover on this 60 minute program:
- How to use readily available resources to develop a professional brand
- How to effectively use social media to build your brand
- What are the most important things to do in order to enhance your brand
… and much, MUCH More!
Cheryl Schoen is a registered nurse, legal nurse consultant and photographer. She set up a portraiture photography business in 2012 and specializes in contemporary women’s portraiture, boudoir and head shots. She knows about the importance of image and branding because it’s what she does. All of the image and branding ideas she will present to you are the exact tools she uses in her business.
Build Customer Relationships and Attract More Business $25 value
Do you wish you could attract more business with ease? Many small business owners would like to do a better job of staying “top-of-mind” with prospective clients, or doing a better job of expressing appreciation to the clients they currently have. Limited time and money become barriers.
Successful business owners understand that building strong relationships impacts the bottom line, given that 66% of their business is found through their sphere of influence. How are you staying in touch with your sphere of influence? Just what IS a sphere of influence?
In this online training you will discover:
- How to effortlessly and affordably stand out from your competition.
- A simple secret that will develop exceptional relationships, which translates into long-term clients and a steady stream of referrals.
- Why so many companies fail at staying in touch, and what you can do to keep this from happening to you.
- How to express appreciation in a way that is sincere and meaningful.
- What kinds of marketing messages work best, and what people crave.
- An action step you can take this week to help you get reconnected with the lifeblood of your business.
Kathy Paauw is the owner and president of Paauwerfully Organized, a consulting firm founded in 1995 to serve professionals and entrepreneurs who seek to de-clutter their schedules, spaces, and minds so they can focus on what’s most important. She is a certified professional organizer as well as a certified professional coach.
Power Relationships and How to Make Them Work $25 valaue
Who are the powerful people in your life and your business? Power relationships do not necessarily mean people with money.
Power relationships have to do with influence, friendship, contacts, great teachers, spiritual messengers and people with meaningful messages. Get essential tips in this one hour online training.
- How to not waste time when you are accomplishing your goals.
- Discover how to identify the power people in your life – and use this knowledge to get more business, use your power people for mutual benefit and growth.
- Create the proper powerful environment for YOU.
- Develop the relationships you want to get what you want and where you want to go faster.
Gayle Carson has a Doctorate in Education and is a CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and a CMC (Certified Management Consultant). She has a deep knowledge of power relationships, has taught this subject for over 30 years and incorporates it into her new program, “Living Regret Free.” She uses this philosophy in everything she does in her own business and personal life.
Your investment in Growing Your LNC Business Value Pack
The individual components of this Growing Your LNC Business Value Pack total $104.95 plus shipping for the book.
Save 54% or $47.95!
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills.
Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details here.