About This Webinar: How to Outsource and Build a Team for Solopreneurs
Is this you?
- You’re a legal nurse consultant or nurse entrepreneur or solopreneur
- You’re overwhelmed with the demands on your time.
- You’re trying to juggle all of the tasks associated with running a business.
- You know you need help but you don’t know where to turn to find someone reliable to help you in your business.
- You’re curious – how do you outsource and build a team for solopreneurs?
There’s so much to do!
We understand. We’ve been in the same position. We created a webinar to give you a solution for how to outsource and build a team for solopreneurs.
Here’s just a sample of what we covered in this incredible webinar:
- You can’t achieve your business or personal goals alone. You must have a team to assist, guide and sometimes push you forward. Your team must be smart & caring & essential.
- Gathering the right teammates, and the order in which you bring them into your world, is crucial to the speed of your success.
- Discover the road map for how to grow without killing yourself in the process. This program will help you shift from overwhelmed & exhausted to satisfied and proud by leveraging your time and using a team effectively.
- Find out how to use a skill you already have (delegation) to a business setting. Delegation doesn’t have to be hard or scary if you have the right mindset and process.
… and much, MUCH More!
Don’t miss this breakthrough webinar that will finally help you outsource and build a team for your busieses success!
A sample of comments from our participants
I needed this 10 years ago when I was so overwhelmed about starting a LNC business that I froze and did nothing. This was very educational and encouraging!
It was very informative and interesting. It will definitely help me with getting a lot of things done that are important to my practice.
The webinar was a great reminder and reinforcement of the need to outsource
Dina Lynch Eisenberg Attorney, Speaker turned Professional Problem-solver and Outsourcing Strategist
A seasoned entrepreneur of 20 years, Ms. Eisenberg wrote the book, Fiverr: The Essential Buying Guide, the only guidebook for buyers. She earned a Masters in Business Administration. She was honored with a lifetime achievement award by the Society of Professionals in Dispute Resolution. Her work has been featured in Inc and Entrepreneur Magazines. Formerly she was the Senior Vice President, Corporate Ombudsman for Bank of America, where she coached executive how to manage their teams.
Dina loves teaching solopreneurs and licensed professionals how to delegate and bring the power of outsourcing to the self-employed. Dina offers coursework and free consultation at http://OutsourceEasier.com
How to Outsource Supplement
Deepen your knowledge with our program supplement. You will receive the slides, transcript and bonus tips when you order the supplement.
Order here for $9.97
Register for the webinar by filling the form below!
This program is approved for 1.0 contact hour through an arrangement with Taylor College. The provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP-3285. CE credit is accepted in all states that require mandatory continuing education for relicensure. Call 1-800-743-4006 with CE questions. There is a $15 fee, paid directly to the provider, if you want the CE certificate for 1.0 hour.
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills. Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details at this link.