My Goals PlannerMy Goals Planner
- keep track of your monthly and daily goals
- assemble your goals in central place so you can quickly get the overview
- get satisfaction when you achieve a goal
- keep your tasks in one place so you never again waste time looking for your notes
- document the positive things that occur in your life so you can refer to them if you ever feel discouraged
- record the areas you want to improve
Are you frustrated because you know you should have business goals but you never really write them down?
Did you know that people who achieve their goals have one big secret?
Here it is: they set specific and challenging written goals broken into small steps.
If I asked you right now, “Do you have written specific business goals for your LNC practice” what would you say?
- Would you say you have a system that works?
- Would you say you keep all of your goals and tasks in one place?
- Or would you say, “Sure, I know in general what I want to accomplish. But I don’t have them written down.”
It is so easy to lose sight of the goals and tasks of building a successful legal nurse consulting practice.