Instant Stress Busters – Aila Accad
Do you think of yourself as a strong, capable person who is invincible? Do you think you are above average in your ability to handle a crisis? Do you think you can keep working through tension and stress?
One day Aila Accad RN MSN found herself curled up on her sofa with a blanket over her head, trying to escape her crisis. Has this ever happened to you too? Aila learned how to reduce her tension, lose weight, make better choices and love herself with the techniques she will share in this interview.
In this program you will discover how to instantly reduce your anxiety and think more clearly when tension rises.
Stress Reduction Secrets
You will find out
- What is the chief cause of all disease and illness
- Which part of your body is of prime importance in keeping you healthy
- The secret of how to quickly control tension
- The first question to ask yourself when you feel stressed
- The use of a simple technique to reduce stress
- How bullying contributes to bad healthcare decisions
- Symptoms of a panic attack
- A simple facial expression that reduces anxiety
- How to make use of senses, memories and images to reduce stress
- How curiosity releases stress
Aila Accad is an award winning speaker, best-selling author and a certified life coach. She is a nurse with a Masters in Nursing and specializes in areas related to anxiety and tension and how to empower your life. Aila taught stress management for 25 years and then ended up in a stress crisis. She was trying to take care of too much all the time and because she was strong and capable of doing these things she really didn’t realize how much stress she was under.
Aila is a member of the National Speakers Association and has earned the distinction of being a distinguished Toastmaster. As a speaker, she is a frequent guest on radio and television.