In this program, Dr. Rosemary McGeady MD JD shares her special perspective as a cardiologist who became a plaintiff’s medical malpractice attorney. She teaches you
• the most common causes of cardiac risk cases with medical malpractice
• what two groups of patients are at greatest risk for having non-classic signs of a heart attack that could be misdiagnosed
• practical advice about how to communicate with your physician
• who the go-to person is in a physician’s office
• how to find a doctor for a second opinion
• the three elements she uses to evaluate a potential medical malpractice claim
• why she takes only 30 medical malpractice cases per year and rejects 1,400
Presenter of Analyzing Cardiac Risk Cases
Rosemary McGeady was a physician first. In the early 80s, she went medical school internship and was licensed in California as a general intern. At first she practiced in a small clinic in St. Louis for a number of years as part of her National Health Service Corps as a physician. Following that she returned to training to become a cardiologist. Since 2007 she has been engaged solely in the practice of law, specializing in the area of medical malpractice. She is part of a law firm located in Edison, New Jersey. She has specific expertise in evaluating cardiac risk cases.
Receive the recording of the one hour program and transcript for only $9.97
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills. Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details at this link.