Your LNC success is based on how well you set and achieve goals. Goal setting should be a natural process for us as nurses. Don’t we all know how to write patient outcomes? Haven’t we heard of SMART goals?
Yet we flounder when it comes to setting business goals, and we get caught up in the to dos and can lose the big picture.
In this online training, I sat down with Cathy Demers and go her to spill her knowledge on goals. Cathy Demers discusses how you can set and magnetize your goals to achieve your objectives and LNC success. She will help you define
• how to use magnetic goals to overcome obstacles and rise to the top
• what people want more of and less of
• why so many people do not set goals and how that harms them and their LNC success
• how you can use the power of the reticular activating system in your brain to help achieve goals
• how to take impotent goals and make them magnetically charged
• how to rub your goals
• how to use data to measure your progress
I can attest to the power of this. I used these techniques and was able to sell my business after buying a house in Florida. The jar of Florida sand on my windowsill reminded me every day of my focus. It was my magnetic goal.
Cathy Demers: After completing a university degree in economics, Cathy went on to amass a combined 20 years in business development from Microsoft, IBM and as co-founder of the Electric Mail Company, Incorporated. This company was successfully listed as a stock exchange traded company while Cathy served as President and CEO. She has won the Canadian Woman Entrepreneur Award for Western Canada and the Business in Vancouver, Top 40, Under 40 Award, and twice has been nominated for the Ernst & Young, Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. She has been a keynote speaker for diverse groups including the British Columbia Ministry of Small Businesses and the Canadian National Research Council.