You are interested in starting your LNC business
You’ve completed an LNC program, read about the field or are just plain intrigued by what LNCs do.
If you have not gone through a program, check out the Starter Course, a set of resources designed to help a nurse transition to becoming a legal nurse consultant.
What are the 4 parts in the Starting Your LNC Business Value Pack?
How to Start an LNC Business
This is book #1 in the series Creating Your Successful LNC Practice. It is a 10 chapter book written in 2016 is for you if you are in the early stages of your business, or want to move to a higher level of success. You will get concrete help about
- Checking your mindset
- Avoiding business struggles
- Developing your business
- Getting your first case
- Creating your professional image
- Attracting your prospects
- Reaching out to attorneys
- Asking for referrals
- Managing your business
- Organizing your finances
Pat Iyer’s 10 chapter book is geared to the legal nurse consultant who is searching for tips to jumpstart their consulting business. The principles and tips in this book will help you gain success in starting or growing your legal nurse consulting practice. Written in 2016. ($29.95 value plus shipping for this book)
Rapidly Building a Legal Nurse Consultant Practice
What are the secrets of rapid business growth? Learn from someone who built her business from 0 to full time in 18 months. Supercharge your independent legal nurse consulting practice with a host of ideas on marketing. Legal nurse consultant Karen Apy BSN RN CLNCP LNCC shares the secrets of gaining new clients. She will invigorate you to try a new approach with her practical suggestions. You’ll love her tips for starting your LNC business.
These are some of the questions Karen answered:
In Rapidly Building a Legal nurse Consulting Practice, Karen answered these questions and more:
- What was the first step you took in determining how to launch your legal nurse consulting into a full time business?
- What part of your background/knowledge was most beneficial in developing your client base so fast?
- How did you identify your potential referral sources?
- What specific types of marketing did you implement to obtain your first case?
- What marketing systems do you feel were necessary to have in place in order to grow your business?
($25 value for this one hour teleseminar)
Smart Money Management
You know that controlling expenses and keeping good track of your income are vital for your business. Discover what you should be doing from this skilled accountant. Learn simple and easy ways to manage and understand your money so that you can use that information to grow and better manage your business. These tips are essential as you are starting your LNC business.
In this one hour webinar you will learn how to:
1. Identify and choose a simple and easy way to track your money and set budgets
2. Get tips and tricks on understanding your numbers
3. Refine your financial goals and use powerful techniques to achieve them
Wendy Cassera has been working with various size business owners for over 25 years so she understands a wide variety of industries. She has a Masters of Science in Accountancy with a specialization in taxation and understands that all roads lead to taxes and how minimizing tax liability is important. ($25 value for this one hour webinar)
Discover Define Deliver a Brand that Shines
Stop living in the shadows of your competition, make more money now, and attract more of your ideal clients. Do you want a brand that shines? Build a solid brand as you are starting your LNC business.
Branding is the true foundation of any legal nurse consulting business. You need a clear brand that shines. (This is not just a logo or marketing strategy, but a BRAND). Without a brand that shines, then your legal nurse consulting marketing efforts and sales efforts are not as efficient. You must have a brand that shines to stand out from competition and to build IMMEDIATE trust, likability, value, and confidence.
- Do you question whether or not your brand is strong enough?
- OR do you even have a brand?
- Do you have a brand that shines? Is it clear and consistent?
- Do you feel disconnected from your brand?
- Do you reluctantly hand out your business card because it just isn’t YOU?
- Do you wish you had a step-by-step guide to creating a brand that can compete with the best of the best?
Jena Rodriquez is known as the Brand Advocate. She has over 15 years of experience working with small to midsized companies in the areas of branding, marketing, and profit enhancement. ($25 value for this one hour webinar)
The individual components of this Starting Your LNC Business Value Pack total $105 plus shipping for the book.
Your value pack price: $57.00 plus shipping.
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills.
Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details here.