What you will get
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn how to:
- Look at the case from a visual perspective
- Better understand how to develop a theme and convert it to an effective message
- Use a “reverse engineering” approach to developing visual support
- Find the right balance of media mix and budget
- Use all of the factors that affect the efficient and effective use of demonstrative evidence
Program Description: Efficient and Effective Use of Demonstrative Evidence
This program is directed to legal nurse consultants who work up cases and provide expert testimony.
Legal professionals have to balance the desire for effective use of demonstrative evidence with the need to be conscious about costs related to the litigation. Are you on the cutting edge of courtroom presentation technology? Have you proven your worth to your client with efficient and effective use of demonstrative evidence?
Time and cost constraints affect the selection and effective use of demonstrative evidence. You know the economics of preparing for and trying cases are changing. In this webinar, you’ll discover a methodology for better organizing the visual support of a case. Your client will love you for managing expenses at every step of the discovery and trial preparation stage. (Webinar replay, slides included)
Our presenter of Efficient and Effective Use of Demonstrative Evidence
Stephen Appelbaum has 37 years of experience helping attorneys with the visual support of their cases. He assists in both the preservation as well as presentation of visual evidence. Because he deals with a large range of law firms and cases in terms of size, he can best tailor the needs of the case with the resources available and the budgetary constraints.
As a legal nurse consultant, are you helping your attorney client get the most out of demonstrative evidence/graphics/exhibits for a case?
- Do you know the optimum time to plan demonstrative evidence?
- Are your graphics designed to be absolutely clear and compelling?
- Do you know how to obtain effective feedback to improve your exhibits?
- Do you know when to use low tech, medium tech and high tech demonstrative evidence?
- Have you envisioned a trial as a play that needs visual aids at each stage?
If you have answered one or more questions “no”, this is the program for you. Designed for legal nurse consultants, this session will assist you to plan effective visual aids, work with a graphics designer to obtain the results you need, and direct the courtroom drama with on-target exhibits.
View your shopping cart to purchase this teleseminar with Efficient and Effective Use of Demonstrative Evidence to Make the Case at a 50% discount!
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills.
Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details here.