On this FREE webinar we’ll cover how to how to identify the obstacles that are keeping you from moving forward AND help you develop the steps to overcome those obstacles.
We’ll also reveal how to keep turning your Dreams into Reality! You can use these techniques to quickly achieve success with ways to stop procrastination. In fact, here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover on this incredible webinar:
You CAN overcome procrastination to move ahead in your business.
There are many ways that people procrastinate; discover how to recognize it in yourself.
Procrastination has a cost. Are you paying the price right now?
Once you understand the techniques of how to overcome procrastination, it’s fairly simple to do.
Celebrating your success is important – and lots of fun too!
… and much, MUCH More!
Don’t miss this breakthrough webinar that will finally help you find the ways to stop procrastination and achieve the success you want!
This webinar is free but you’ll need to register for it.
Go From Unfocused to On Fire Supplement
Are you the kind of person who loves to refer back to material? I have great news.
After Debbie and I completed the Go From Unfocused to On Fire webinar, I created a supplement consisting of slides, articles and the transcript of the webinar. This is information you will be able to review in order to refer to key points Debbie presented during the program.
It is a great help for being able to quickly find the tips I shared, and to give you immediately helpful information.
Many of my clients love getting a transcript of a webinar so they can quickly find information. I’ve prepared that and more:
Here is what you get from Go From Unfocused to On Fire Supplement:
- The full transcript of the webinar
- The slides
- Additional tips on tackling procrastination
- Worksheet for how to write SMART goals
- The contact hour evaluation form
Go from Unfocused to On Fire Supplement
Deepen your knowledge with our program supplement. You will receive the slides, transcript and bonus tips when you order the supplement.
Order here for $9.97
Presenter – Debbie O’Grady
- Dubbed ‘Queen of Accountability’ by her clients, Debbie is a thought leader and mentor on leveraging accountability to achieve successful outcomes. She is the visionary founder of The Accountability Squad. Debbie has seen firsthand how people’s lives are changed when they accomplish their goals. She is a business coach with over 20 years’ experience as a project manager in Corporate America.
- As an Accountability Specialist, Debbie sees how people procrastinate and how much it hurts them. She also gets to see how working through the procrastination gets them to where they want to be – success.
- Debbie earned a BS in Computer Science and MS in Systems Management.
About the Accountability Squad
Mission: The Accountability Squad’s mission is to bring people through a process to achieve their Amazingness!
Philosophy: The Squad supports people in Dreaming Bigger, taking Action Intentionally and on Purpose, while Celebrating it ALL!
This program is free
Grab your free copy of 5 Surefire Ways to Get More Clients. Request it here.
This program is approved for 1.0 contact hour through an arrangement with Taylor College. The provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP-3285. CE credit is accepted in all states that require mandatory continuing education for relicensure. Call 1-800-743-4006 with CE questions. There is a $15 fee, paid directly to the provider, if you want the CE certificate for 1.0 hour.
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills. Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details at this link.