How to Get all the Clients You Need: Gain confidence, get clients, and expand your legal nurse consulting business with our marketing course
Our course provides the answers you need to get your foot in the door, confidently present your services, charge a reasonable rate, and retain satisfied clients. Our instructors are experts, coaches, and entrepreneurs who understand the needs of legal nurse consultants.
What can How to Get All the Clients You Need Course do for you?
1. You’ll learn and retain more in the six sessions (9 hours) than you can imagine. Our instructors understand what you need and how to get you there in the minimum amount of time. Drawing on their experience writing, coaching, consulting and teaching about their areas of expertise, they will give you the essentials.
2. You’ll get the ability to review the course over and over. Not only will your head be filled with useful information at the end of each session, you’ll be able to watch the replays and review the transcripts whenever you want.
3. You’ll receive great resource material. The bonuses will enhance your knowledge and give you terrific tools to use as you apply what you’ve learned. Get tools, checklists, tips, worksheets, scripts, and a sample fee agreement.
4. You’ll learn skills and techniques you can use immediately. The course is not full of dry theory; it is a fast paced, comprehensive way to learn practical, useful information. You’ll find out how to overcome your fears, anticipate traps, and step up your marketing. Pat selected the instructors for more than just their great speaking skills – they were chosen for their real world experience and practical knowledge.
5. You’ll increase your abilities. Learn how to map out a marketing plan, carry it out, close sales, overcome objections, interpret body language, determine what to have on an LNC website, and give your clients such wonderful service that they’d be foolish to go elsewhere.
Watch the free preview call. Each person shares 10-15 minutes of highlights of their course material. Watch this free preview call and get our gift, Top Marketing Ideas for LNCs – Each speaker contributed their best tips for this exclusive report.
Receive a special report – The Top Marketing Ideas for LNCs when you watch the free preview call.
Click the link to see the free preview call.
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC is a legal nurse consultant with 26 years of experience working with attorneys. She is president of The Pat Iyer Group LLC, which provides products and services to legal nurse consultants to help them grow their practices.
What you get
- Free preview call
- 90 minutes of directly applicable content from our expert presenters per session for a total of 9 hours
- Transcripts of each session so you can review the content whenever you like over again
- Digital recordings of sessions
- Access to a private password protected website to collect your course materials
Each presenter provides supplemental materials to enrich your learning.
Agenda for sessions
Click each link to learn more about the session, bonuses and how to save money on other related products
Session 1 (90 minutes)
Therese Sparby, Coach of entrepreneurs at www.theresesparby.com
- Learn how to combat “overwhelmed”
- Easily land clients
- Connect with powerful people on an even playing field
Session 2 (1 hour and 45 minutes)
Paul Taubman, Word Press expert at www.digitalmaestro.com
- How to design a website for maximum traffic
- Use high yield design elements
- Get attorneys to visit your site
Session 3 (90 minutes)
David Newman runs Do It Marketing, a company specializing in helping CEOs and small business owners generate more leads, better prospects, and bigger sales – yes, even in this economy!
- Learn what 80% of business owners miss that causes marketing overwhelm and sales burnout
- Understand why you will get more and better results by doing LESS marketing than you’re doing today
Session 4 (90 minutes)
Greg Williams, the Master Negotiator at www.themasternegotiator.com and Pat Iyer, legal nurse consultant and Past President of AALNC
- Craft a tight fee agreement
- Set fees that demonstrate your worth
- Maintain fee integrity
- Respond to common negotiation tactics regarding fees
Joann Kirby, Coach for sales and service personnel at www.krgcommunications.com
- Create effective planned sales presentations
- Ask effective questions to discern prospect’s needs and concerns
- Recognize common objections and how to rebut them
Session 6 (90 minutes)
Chris Makell, Mentor, speaker, author, coach at www.chrismakell.com
- Create greater personal confidence and inner power
- Deliver a unique level of service that becomes your core distinction and retains clients
- Create greater success than you imagined
Buy the Course – includes all 6 sessions (9 hours), transcripts, digital recordings bonuses and preview call. All for only $297
Please note that this course is within a private membership site. After purchase, you will receive an email from our staff giving you access to the course. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM to assist you.
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills. Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details at this link.