Request the Replay
About this webinar
- Did I just hear you say you wish you had a website that effectively marketed your business?
- Do you want to reap the benefits of bringing clients to your business?
- Are you curious about how you can more effectively attract new clients?
- Do you have a website or know you need one and are not sure where to start?
On this FREE webinar we’ll cover how to make informed decisions regarding your website. Having a little bit of education will help you go a LONG way. AND you will know what needs to be put in place in order to have a website that is a marketing tool.
We’ll also reveal how you can be sure you will no longer be taken advantage of if you decide that you want to work with a web developer!
You can use these techniques to quickly achieve success with an effective website that works for you 24 hours a day.
How to Make Your Website Work for You Program Description
Here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover on this brand new 1 hour webinar:
- When systems are put in place, your life will be much easier to manage since you do not have to do everything manually yourself.
- You are more capable to do the things you need to do than you realize. You will learn a strategy to help determine when you should do it, and when you should have someone else do it for you.
- Customizing the look and feel of your website is something that you can do.
- Procrastination will hurt you more than you can imagine! Putting off the inevitable can have devastating effects. Take action now, even if it is a small step in the right direction.
… and much, MUCH More!
Don’t miss this new webinar that will finally help you create the website that brings you clients.
Your Colleagues Said
“If I could describe the perfect business team member, it would be someone who anticipates and corrects something before your client even knows about it.
Paul, that’s you! Thanks!”
JOYCE BROWN, THE SALES SAVVY CEO
Very motivational speaker. Nice to know that you can go at your own pace.
I enjoyed this webinar very much.
Paul Taubman’s educational background consists of a B.S. degree in Computer Science from Rochester Institute of Technology. He also earned an MBA and has taught numerous college undergraduate courses including Web Design and development. In addition, he has taught a graduate level course at Pace University.
As a 2 time American Express Award Winner, Paul has demonstrated that he personally works relentlessly towards accomplishing his business goals for himself as well as for his clients.
Paul has been building websites and working online since the mid 90s. Starting with simple HTML and working towards more interactive technologies, his websites (as well as his clients) now engage with visitors encourage them to take action.
Many web designers or developers will build a ‘pretty website’ that looks aesthetically pleasing and gives the owner a warm fuzzy feeling. The websites that he builds for his clients focus on converting visitors into clients and to take action. The websites Paul develops are marketing tools and work 24/7 as opposed to simply looking nice.
Paul likes to have fun with just above everything he does. In college, he wrestled a grizzly bear. He has gone sky diving, scuba diving, and he loves to ride his motorcycle.
Pat and Paul have been teaching about websites since 2012.
This program is approved for 1.0 contact hour through an arrangement with Taylor College. The provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP-3285. CE credit is accepted in all states that require mandatory continuing education for relicensure. Call 1-800-743-4006 with CE questions. There is a $15 fee, paid directly to the provider, if you want the CE certificate for 1.0 hour.
How To Make Your Website Work For You Supplement
Deepen your knowledge with our program supplement. You will receive the slides, transcript and bonus tips when you order the supplement.
Order here for $9.97
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills. Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details at this link.