This webinar takes marketing to another level. If there is no online presence, your legal nurse consulting business is likely missing out. It can be confusing and a bit overwhelming, but with a list of basic terminology, resources, and only a little cash, you could be online tonight. Learn how long you have to make an impression. Understand the importance of simple navigation. Punch it up to the next level with the addition of a blog. When the business grows you might want to bring in the professionals. No need to spend thousands. Find out how to do that without breaking the bank.
Are you throwing money down the drain with ineffective marketing? Do you lack an effective web presence? Do you know how to use a website and blogging to stand out from the rest? This session will teach you the dummy’s version of the basics of websites, without having to sit through the boring stuff. You will learn how to turn your expertise into a marketing tool and how to get help when you outgrow what you can do on your own.
In this 1-hour webinar you will learn how to:
- Obtain a domain name.
- Develop a web presence with very little cash.
- Start a blog.
- Create a one to five page website by yourself!
- Understand basic terminology used in website development.
Bonus: Tip sheet on comparing smart phones including a list of favorite apps for the nurse entrepreneur
Questions about our teleseminars and webinars?
Victoria Powell, RN, CCM, LNCC, CNLCP, MSCC, CEAS II is a successful legal nurse consultant and has been blogging for 3 years. She is a gadget guru. She sits on the editorial board for the American Association of Nurse Life Care Planners and has written several articles on amputation for the publication. She is the owner and current president of VP Medical Consulting, LLC, a professional nurse consulting firm in central Arkansas. Ms. Powell is the marketing chair for the AANLCP as well as a conference committee member. She is a current member of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, American Association of Nurse Life Care Planners, National Association of Medicare Set-aside Professionals, National Nurses in Business, Case Management Society of America, Academy of Certified Case Managers, and the Amputee Coalition of America. Along with Patricia Iyer, Barbara Levin and Kathleen Ashton, Victoria was an editor of Nursing Malpractice, Fourth Edition, 2011.
Legal Nurse Consultant Marketing (Book)
Why do you need to read Legal Nurse Consultant Marketing?
- You want more clients and more cases
- You have not tapped the potential of video marketing to share your expertise
- You either do not have a website or think your website could be getting you more business
- You want to meet more attorneys but are not sure where to go
- You’d like to know what words to use to get an attorney to agree to hire you
If you don’t have all the clients you need, you need to read Legal Nurse Consultant Marketing.
Hot off the press -This is Pat Iyer’s latest book and the second in the Creating a Successful LNC Business Series.
Legal Nurse Consultant Marketing
- Has 10 chapters bursting with tips to ramp up your marketing
- Takes you through a step by step process from forming a marketing plan to getting clients
- Shares the expertise of Pat Iyer, who built a 7 figure sales LNC business
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills. Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details at this link.