Have you found the path to cash? Do you:
- need to increase success rate in getting in the door with prospect decision makers?
- not know what to say to interest prospects?
- find yourself unable to get past the gatekeeper
- have difficulty in overcoming objections?
- seem to never have enough time to make prospect calls?
The Rewards of the Path to Cash
This online training is for you. You must get in the door IF you want to close the sale. Generating new sales from new clients is essential part of growing a business and staying in business. Prospects are busy and often difficult to reach, protected by gatekeepers. Many business people are not familiar with sales techniques that work.
Mailings are expensive, time consuming and often do not produce results. Simple techniques implemented properly can put you on the road to success. In the Path to Cash, you will learn practical solutions anyone can implement for knowing what to do and say to get in the door with prospects. You’ll hear answers for common prospect objections and tips for making the gatekeeper your ally. You’ll define strategies for making time for business development.
In this video 1-hour training you will learn how to:
- Deliver more relevant and compelling messages to prospect decision makers
- Recognize commonly used objections when attempting to secure client’s business
- Be prepared with effective answers to prospect objections
- Use tips for enlisting the gatekeeper’s help to connect with the decision maker
- Incorporate business development calls into a busy schedule
Caryn Kopp, MBA has been dubbed the Chief Door Opener®. She is an MBA graduate with more than 20 years of experience in sales and marketing. She has helped numerous business owners and sales people in a variety of industries stop wasting time on business development strategies that don’t produce results. Caryn knows how to lead people to the path to cash.
Caryn helps her clients pinpoint the most direct path in the door with prospect decision makers, dramatically increasing the success ratio in closing more new business. A nationally recognized speaker, Caryn is an expert in business development. She is the Managing Director of Kopp Consulting, LLC., a nationwide company which helps its clients secure initial meetings with high level, hard to reach, decision makers. This is a program called The Door Opener® Service.
Kopp Consulting has more than a dozen years of successfully helping a business owners and salespeople in a variety of businesses navigate the difficult landscape of business development and pinpoint the direct path to more closed sales. When the business was in the early years, Caryn was the one on the phones for her clients, helping them find opportunities, piquing the interest of hard to reach decision makers and getting her clients in the door. For this reason, she has been dubbed Chief Door Opener®. One of her clients went from $0 in sales to $5 million in 3 years as a result of Kopp consulting’s efforts. Another client started an effort within the last few months, devoted only 5 hours per week to getting in the door with prospects and has since closed $883K with $1.2MM in the pipeline for 2011. Would you like to know specifically what we’re doing for them that has been so successful? Tune in, she’ll tell you!
Caryn is an expert at lead generation. She really knows how to hone your message so your campaign is successful. Her help was valuable in making our calls more productive. Her top qualities are great results, expert and (performed with) high integrity.
—Alice Heiman, President & Chief Sales Officer, Alice Heiman, LLC
“Caryn: You inspired me with your talk. I made a cold call today – but before I did, I planned out my 6 sentence talking points with a little of my creativity based on their positioning. Amazingly I was put through to Pres; had a great call; and will be meeting with him. So thank you!’
—Ellen Silverman, President, ESA Marketing
“After your seminar we feel more confident making calls. We are using everything in our toolbox that you gave us. Excellent!”
—Theresa Kendall, Janet Duggan & Associates
Why do you need to read Legal Nurse Consultant Marketing?
- You want more clients and more cases
- You have not tapped the potential of video marketing to share your expertise
- You either do not have a website or think your website could be getting you more business
- You want to meet more attorneys but are not sure where to go
- You’d like to know what words to use to get an attorney to agree to hire you
If you don’t have all the clients you need, you need to read Legal Nurse Consultant Marketing.
This is Pat Iyer’s second book in the Creating a Successful LNC Business Series.
Legal Nurse Consultant Marketing
- Has 10 chapters bursting with tips to ramp up your marketing
- Takes you through a step by step process from forming a marketing plan to getting clients
- Shares the expertise of Pat Iyer, who built a 7 figure sales LNC business
View your shopping cart to purchase this book!
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills. Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details at this link.