Are you wasting money and squandering opportunities by not being aware of the unwritten rules of success at trade shows?
Pat Iyer has exhibited at attorney conferences since 1995. This session will share lessons learned the hard way, and provide practical advice for succeeding at exhibiting.
In this 1-hour webinar you will learn how to:
- Define your goals for exhibiting
- Identify the factors that make an attractive exhibiting opportunity
- Plan and assemble a booth
- Avoid costly mistakes when interacting with prospects
- Identify effective post show lead management
Bonuses: Trade Show Tips
– Video Tips from Legal Nurse Consultants;
Exhibit Planning Worksheet
Are you taking advantage of this powerful technique? Meeting prospects at a trade show can be one of the most effective ways for legal nurse consultant to find new clients and renew relationships with current clients.
- Do you feel daunted by the details of effective exhibiting? There are many nuances that affect success.
- Does lack of knowledge of some of the basics of exhibiting hold you back from venturing into this new area of marketing?
- Do you think that exhibiting is impossibly expensive?
Legal nurse consultants who do not exhibit are losing opportunities to expand their businesses.
Pat Iyer, has exhibited at attorney trade shows since 1995. Her experiences have been gained from exhibiting at local and national conferences. She learned how to put a booth together from scratch, train assistants, develop checklists for getting ready for the show, identify appropriate giveaways, and interest prospects who come to the booth. She is the former owner of Med League Support Services, a successful independent legal nurse consulting company she founded in 1989 and sold in 2015. Now she coaches LNCs through the LNCAcademyinc.com – teaching them how to skyrocket their businesses.
Moderator: Gary R. Bronga has extensive experience exhibiting. He started his product CLIPEZE with just an idea, computer and $500. Today CLIPEZE are sold in over 1,000 retail stores and catalogs around the world.
*Have you checked out our information on the Learning Circle? Learn this valuable information at a discount when you join the Learning Circle.
Before We Get Started Helping You Discover How to Profit from Trade Shows
How interested are you in a technique that gets you directly in front of an attorney who could hire you – without being blocked by the attorney’s staff? As a legal nurse consultant looking at attorney trade shows as a cost effective tool, you’ll be glad to know we’ve got good news for you! Hiett Ives and Pat Iyer are teaming up to create a unique course that will help you:
- Focus your primary services to your audience
- Develop your show-specific dialogue
- Plan and schedule your post event follow up
This is for you because:
- You want to grow your business
- You have some or no experience exhibiting at an attorney conference and you want to know how to master this marketing situation
- You want specific guidance on how to best profit from the chance to meet attorney decision makers
View your shopping cart to purchase this product in conjunction with Time-Tested Tips for Tradeshow Exhibiting!
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills. Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details at this link.