How to Connect With Them by Speaking Their Language,
Do the words “sales” and “marketing” make you cringe.
As a legal nurse consultant, do you believe focusing on “sleazy” sales cheapens your intention to provide valuable services.
Do you say, “I’m not a used car salesperson. I don’t sell refrigerators. Why should I care about a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)?
Here’s why: You don’t sell cars or refrigerators, but like those who do, you have bills to pay. Would you rather cringe about selling and marketing or benefit from loyal attorney clients who send you cases?
Consider these truths.
- Every attorney has their unique personality, work style, and needs.
- Every LNC brings unique clinical experience, training, and education to their work.
- Our personalities, work styles, and needs are also individualized.
- Your well-worded USP will attract those attorneys whose qualities match yours.
In Your Ideal Attorney Clients: How to Connect With Them by Speaking Their Language,
Patricia Iyer, RN, MSN, LNCC provides the benefits of her 28 years of running a successful legal nurse consulting business to help you:
- Gain clarity about who you want as a client. Yes, you have a choice, and focusing on your preferences helps you to define the USP that will attract your ideal clients.
- Learn what your ideal client needs and fears.
- Define what makes you unique.
- Design your marketing material to attract your ideal client.
You’ll learn step by step how to emphasize what makes you unique as an LNC. This process will put you in the enviable position to attract and keep the attorneys who can most benefit from your unique talents.
Use the reflection questions at the end of each chapter to hone in on your ideal clients and what makes you unique.