Thanks for joining us on the webinar, Get More Clients with Your Top Notch Writing Skills. I am delighed you came.
Claim your opportunities to improve your writing skills. Here is where you can invest in additional resources.
VIP Critique of Your Report or Resume
Is this you?
You have prepared a report, sent it in to the attorney along with your resume, and then wondered,
- How could I have improved them?
- Were they formatted correctly?
- Did I make any punctuation errors?
- Are there any errors I am routinely making and don’t even realize it?
- Does my resume look professional?
Or is this you?
You have not had a case yet, but you’ve prepared sample work product to show to potential clients. You wonder if you can polish your samples.
Feel confident that an experienced legal nurse consultant has looked at your work product. Learn how to improve your report so your work product is polished.
Patricia Iyer MSN RN LNCC will critique your report or resume, identify any ways to improve them and discuss her findings with you over the phone. She has reviewed thousands of LNC resumes and proofread thousands of legal nurse consulting reports and has the finely honed ability to spot ways to improve your documents to correct things you may not even see.
Here’s how it works
Email Pat the document you want critiqued. The critique will cover up to 10 pages of a report or a resume. After her review, you and Pat will set up a time to talk over the phone to review her suggestions. Get feedback on a report you have done or on your resume so you know how to polish your presentation.
The fine print
This service is not designed for last minute review of a report that is due the next day. Pat cannot promise to be available to meet your deadline. Pat needs time to give your material her attention.
Don’t be left wondering what you can do to improve your writing skills. Improve your skills with Pat’s help.
Request your VIP Critique and Consult now: $300
Writing Handbook for Legal Nurse Consultants
By Patricia W. Iyer RN LNCC
Publisher: The Pat Iyer Group
Immediately boost your ability as a legal nurse consultant to gain clients and earn big fees by polishing your legal nurse consulting writing skills.
Stand out in a crowded field.
Here is what you will gain:
600+ page workbook with detailed information to help you perfect your writing skills:
- Perfect your knowledge of grammar
- Master punctuation
- Differentiate between commonly confused words
- Improve your spelling
- Polish your correspondence
- Create a professionally formatted resume or CV
- Discover how simple changes dramatically improve your LNC documents
- Professionally prepare expert witness reports
- And much, much more
You will also receive:
- 2 DVDs with over 2 hours of narrated Powerpoints designed to guide you step by step in refining your writing skills
- About 300 pages of Powerpoint slides and scripts you may refer to without needing to re-watch the DVDs
This is a complete self-study course with content you will keep at your side as you write reports.
Learn how well you’ve grasped the material by taking our tests, checking the answers and watching the DVDs loaded with information!
Patricia Iyer MSN RN LNCC has written or edited over 675 chapters, books, online courses, She has written or proofread thousands of LNC reports.
Only because you attended “Get More Clients With Your Top Notch Writing Skills Webinar!”
Webinar Only Price: $199
Questions about shipping?
Writing Handbook for LNCs Chapters
1. Getting Started
2. Perfecting Grammar Skills
3. Mastering Punctuation
4. Testing Yourself on Grammar and Punctuation
5. Differentiating Between easily Confused Words
6. Refining Spelling Skills
7. Testing Yourself on Easily Confused Words
8. Polishing Correspondence
9. Providing Your Credentials: Resumes and CVs
10. Preparing Expert Witness Reports
11. Presenting Chronologies, Timelines and Medical Summaries
12. Learning from Makeovers
14. Evaluation Form and Nursing Contact Hour Instructions
1. Types of Writing
4. Design Principles
6. Organization, Proofreading, Editing and Email
7. Adventures in Writing
This product is approved for 30 contact hours. The provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP-3285. CE credit is accepted in all states that require mandatory continuing education for relicense. Contact hours are optional at an additional cost of $15.
Patricia Iyer MSN RN LNCC has proven she is the right one to help you write better. She has edited, coauthored, or authored over 675 books, chapters, online courses, case studies or articles. She was the chief editor of Principles and Practices of Legal Nurse Consulting, Second Edition. She is known as “the person who wrote the Bible of Legal Nurse Consulting”. Pat served on the Board of Directors for the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants for 5 years, including a term as president.
Pat has proofread, edited or written thousands of LNC reports.
What People Are Saying:
The overall layout of the LNC Writing Handbook made the study easy. The self-assessment test were great. The book is set up to use as a reference guide. I really enjoyed the course and it has greatly increased my writing skills. Thanks again for putting this valuable resource together for all LNCs that want to purchase and better themselves.
St. Charles, MO
How to Get Published
Patricia W. Iyer MSN RN LNCC and Al S. Brown, PMP, IPMA-C
The Pat Iyer Group
Is this you?
- Is there an article trapped inside you that is aching to get written?
- Are you interested in developing or expanding your ability to write for publication?
- Are you unsure how to get started as an author?
- Does the idea of writing seem so overwhelming that you do not know how to start?
- Do you hesitate when you write, unclear if your punctuation or grammar is correct?
- Are you afraid of being embarrassed by misusing words?
- Are you concerned with avoiding traps associated with being an author or editor?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, I understand. I felt the same way. When one of my college professors suggested that I turn my paper into an article, I was hesitant and unsure how to do this. But I persisted and my article on battered women was published a year later. That article led to other articles, chapters, books, case studies, online courses, blog posts, editing books, videos, ebooks and more. I have literally made millions of dollars after I took that first step to write an article. Are you being passed up for work because your resume does not have any publications? In today’s competitive environment, the person with publications stands out. Writing is a skill that can help you achieve great results in your life and career. Gain from the power of being a published author.
- Would you like to people to instantly recognize your name and say, “I know you. I read your book”?
- Would you like a client to say, “I see you’ve been published. I have work for you”?
- Would you like to reach hundreds of thousands of people with your message?
- Would you like to have instant credibility and visibility that will bring you income?
About the Book
Al S. Brown and I share our triumphs and hard learned lessons in this book. You will learn practical content that will guide you through the process of putting together publications. Al and I have written hundreds of articles, blog posts, case studies, online courses, chapters, and books.
- You will receive crucial information that you can use to get started writing or improve your writing career right now.
- You will learn shortcuts of how to write articles, chapters and books.
- You will learn the realities of writing – the essentials of putting your thoughts together, working with coeditors and coauthors, and recruiting and guiding authors for a book made up of contributors.
- You’ll gain wisdom from our lessons learned the hard way so you will avoid the traps we wish we had known about.
Get guidance based on our first hand extensive experience. Get started today!
About the Authors
Patricia Iyer and Al S. Brown will take you by the hand and guide you through the writing process. You will learn how to write an article, chapter or an entire book by gaining from the firsthand experiences of our authors. Both Patricia Iyer MSN RN LNCC and Al S. Brown have extensive experience writing and publishing. They share their secrets with you in the 200 + page manual that is packed with practical advice and guidance. Learn from the triumphs and challenges the authors have gained from publishing for a cumulative 45 years.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Routes into Writing
Chapter 2 Benefits of Being Published
Chapter 3 Refining Your Writing Skills
Chapter 4 Three Kinds of Writing: Exposing the Differences
Chapter 5 Articles: Picking the Topic
Chapter 6 Queries and Submission Guidelines
Chapter 7 One Method of Preparing an Article
Chapter 8 Writing a Chapter
Chapter 9 One Story of a Book Author
Chapter 10 Self-Publishing Versus Signing with an Existing Publisher
Chapter 11 Secrets of Getting Started Writing a Book
Chapter 12 Tips for Managing the Project
Chapter 13 Copyediting and Page Proof
Chapter 14 Secrets of a Contributed Book
Chapter 15 Tips for Working with a Coeditor of a Contributed Book
Chapter 16 Working with Authors
Chapter 17 Revision of a Book for a New Edition
Chapter 18 Copyright
Chapter 19 Publishing Now and in the Future
Appendix A Improving Your Writing Skills
Chapter 1: Grammar Skills
Chapter 2: Punctuation
Chapter 3: Easily Confused Words
Chapter 4: Proofreading
Appendix B Resources
Appendix C Author Guidelines
Video for How To Get Published
In this 25 minute long interview with Gayle Carson, moderator of the international radio show, Women in Business, Pat Iyer shares the answers to these questions:
- How will being published help women in business?
- What has being published done for your career?
- What are your tips for finding a topic to write about?
- What are the qualities a successful author needs to write well?
- What is the fastest route to getting published?
- Where should you get published?
- What is your process for organizing your thoughts?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of self publishing?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of working with an established publisher?
- How do you help authors?
Best value: Get the book and video: $47
PATRICIA W. IYER, MSN RN LNCC
is the former president of Med League Support Services, Inc., a company she founded in 1987 and sold in 2015 which provided legal nurse consulting for attorneys at www.medleague.com. She is also President, The Pat Iyer Group, where she helps legal nurse consultants succeed. See the resources for legal nurse consultants at this site www.LNCAcademyinc.com. Patricia Iyer has been a legal nurse consultant since 1987 when she first began reviewing cases as an expert witness. She achieved national prominence through her texts and many contributions to the legal nurse consulting field. She was the chief editor of Legal Nurse Consulting Principles and Practices, Second Edition, the core curriculum for legal nurse consulting. She completed 5 years on the Board of Directors of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants including a term as president.
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills. Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details at this link.