Medical Record Analysis: A Guide for Attorneys by Expert LNCs
Now, with Medical Record Analysis: A Guide for Attorneys by Expert LNCs, you will have access to the collective analytical skills of LNCs specializing in a range of experience—including breaches of standard of care that don’t always show up in the medical records.
The authors of this book are experienced clinicians and legal nurse consultants who unlock tips for analyzing medical records for a broad array of issues.
Our authors work in various capacities – as expert witnesses, behind-the-scenes consultants, life care planners, risk managers, mediators, and quality assurance nurses.
The chapters in this book, all written by legal nurse consultants, contain clear language, are illustrated by case studies, and are designed to make the information memorable and easily understandable.
Chapter titles include:
- Peering Behind the Drapes
- Beyond the Medical Records: Additional Sources of Evidence
- Medical Malpractice in Unskilled Home Care: What's Happening When You are not Watching
- How Safe is Anesthesia?
- Communication Failures In the Critical Care Setting
- Cancer Chemotherapy Malpractice
- Nursing Malpractice: Sepsis
- Never Events- Then and Now
- How to Access Your Medical Records Once You Receive Them
- And other subjects vital for every LNC and attorney needs to understand.
Medical Record Analysis: A Guide for Attorneys by Expert LNCs is unique in its in-depth approach to medical records analysis.
When you read this book, you'll understand more about some of the clinical issues that drive liability. This knowledge will help you when you apply the concepts to analyzing cases.
Order the instant download or use the button to get the paperback or Kindle version on Amazon.