Do you struggle with getting fit?
- Does the bag of chocolate in the cabinet call to you?
- Does the ice cream in the freezer speak your name?
- Would you rather eat an Oreo than a carrot?
- Does the idea of going to the gym for getting fit seem less interesting that watching a movie?
Mike Schatzki shares some surprising information about getting fit, just for us couch potatoes. If you are already fit, you’ll find out the two things you need to do to for getting fit and staying fit. Mike’s content is NOT “warmed over stuff you already knew”.
In this 60 minute interview you will discover
- what you need to do to reduce by 50% your risks of prematurely dying from anything.
- about the body’s set point and how it works to resist weight loss.
- how you can avoid being in the 90% of people who do not keep weight off permanently.
- why half of all people age 75-85 cannot walk more than 5 minutes. Mike shares strategies so you will not end up in that group.
Mike Schatzki is author of “The Great Fat Fraud: Why the Obesity Epidemic Isn’t, How to be Totally Healthy Without Losing Weight and if You Should Lose Some Pounds, How to Keep them From Finding You Again.” He is a bestselling author, professional speaker, professional negotiator, environmental lobbyist, and in his spare time, a “recovery couch potato”. Mike was an “out of shape middle-aged male” when he realized the need for getting fit. “The Great Fat Fraud” is based on more than two years of action-oriented research that you can implement right away.