You’re about to discover the resource that will help you kick start your business without having to do the research.
How much time should you have to spend to get fresh new ideas for your business?
Kick Start Your Business assembles all of those ideas in one place.
If you can commit a few hours, I’ll show you how to build your business in just 6 lessons.
Introducing the resource that you will find essential to kick start your business for a stronger financial reward: fresh ideas from successful business owners
What can this six session long course do for you?
If you are a legal nurse consultant business owner looking for ways to work smarter, you need to be part of our course.
1. You’ll learn and retain more in the course than you can imagine. Gain insight and practical tools from sharp and successful business owners.
2. You’ll learn skills and techniques you can use immediately. The course is not full of dry theory; it is a fast paced, comprehensive way to learn practical, useful information to kick start your business.
3. You’ll benefit from the opportunity to review the course over and over. Not only will you be filled with useful information at the end of each session, when you purchase the course you’ll be able to watch the replay and review the transcripts whenever you want.
4. Earn 8 nursing contact hours. The option of nursing contact hours for relicensure or recertification can be obtained for a nominal fee of $15.
Enjoy the convenience of virtual learning from the comfort of your home or office.
It is Your Choice: Do you Want to Kick Start Your Business?
What you get when you purchase the full Kick Start Your Business course
- 6 sessions of directly applicable content from our expert presenters
- Transcripts of each session so you can review the content whenever you like
- A PDF of each presenter’s slides
- Recordings of sessions
- Access to a private password protected website to collect your course materials
- Opportunity to earn 8 nursing contact hours at a nominal cost of $15 extra
- Discounts on another legalnursebusiness.com marketing course related to the topic
Learn where and when you want
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC is a legal nurse consultant with 28 years of experience working with attorneys. She is president of The Pat Iyer Group LLC, which provides products and services to LNCs to help them grow their practices.
Meet Your Instructors
Sessions Schedule for Kick Start Your Business
|1. Is Your Mindset Crippling You? Mastering Your Mindset||Belanie Dishong|
|2. Smart Video Marketing||Lynn Ruby|
|3. Celebrate with Accountability – Smart Moves from Unfocused to On Fire!||Debbie O’Grady|
|4. Virtual Assistants – How to Make Your Business Soar||Marianne Costello|
|5. Smart Money Management||Wendy Cassera|
|6. Content Marketing – How to Share Your Smarts to Get Business||Pat Iyer|
**Please note that this course is delivered from within a private membership site. After purchase, you will receive an email from our team giving you access to the links for Kick Start Your Business. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern to assist you.
Gain confidence, get clients, and expand your legal nurse consulting business with our marketing course.
You have invested time and money into learning how to become a legal nurse consultant. You’ve told your friends and family that this new business is going to work. And now you have found out it is harder to get started and to grow the business than you expected. You realize as you slowly gain new clients that there must be strategies you can use to get in even more business.
Our course provides the answers you need to get your foot in the door, confidently present your services, charge a reasonable rate, and retain satisfied clients. Our instructors are experts, coaches, and entrepreneurs who understand the needs of small business owners.
Regular price = $297
Special discounted price when purchased with Kick Start Your Business, only $148.50! See your shopping cart to grab this offer!
This program has been approved for 8 contact hours through an arrangement with Taylor College. The provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP-3285. CE credit is accepted in all states that require mandatory continuing education for relicensure. Call 1-800-743-4006 with CE questions. There will be a $15 fee, paid directly to the provider, if you want the CE certificate for 8 hours.
Read More about the Course and Presenters at this link
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills. Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details at this link.