Are you an effective negotiator? Are you pleased with the outcome when you walk away from a negotiating session with an attorney? Greg is The Master Negotiator, and brings years of expertise and helpful hints to help you gain more of what you need and want.
Greg answered these questions in this audioprogram:
- Before entering into any negotiation session, what should you do?
- How important is it to develop a plan, prior to entering into a negotiation?
- What are some of the components that go into developing a plan before entering into a negotiation session?
- Are there times you should postpone negotiation?
- What’s the number one way to make sure you get more out of every negotiation session you’re in?
- How should you take into account a person’s makeup/character when negotiating?
- What traits/mannerisms should you look for in a person when negotiating?
- What are the specifics of nonverbal body language for negotiation over the phone?
- How do you read body language when negotiating?
- What happens to your negotiation plans if you misinterpret someone’s body language?
- How can you determine when you’ve received the best deal you can get when negotiating?
- What are the risks in personalizing the interaction?
- What is the problem with stating “Take it or leave it”
- We’ve all had the experience of someone who interrupts or talks over us when we’re trying to make our points. Do you have any tips for dealing with that behavior?
- What is the effect on negotiations if you think there must be a winner and a loser?
- What should you do to make sure a deal stays together, after everyone has agreed on the covenants of the negotiation?
- What pressures can you bring to bear on a situation when someone tries to back out of a negotiated agreement?
Greg Williams is an internationally known and sought after speaker. He’s known as the Master Negotiator. Greg has an extensive background in public speaking on the subject of negotiation and is a recognized expert in the field. He has taught thousands of people, in corporations, seminars and through his coaching program, on how to become more savvy negotiators. Greg Williams and Pat Iyer collaborated to create Body Language Secrets, Greg’s newest book.
Greg not only speaks on the subject of negotiation, but throughout his career, he has assisted his clients personally in negotiating many multi-million dollar deals. Greg has appeared on numerous TV programs and radio shows throughout the United States.
Related Product – 50% OFF!
How To Get All The Clients You Need (Course)
You have invested time and money into learning how to become a legal nurse consultant. You’ve told your friends and family that this new business is going to work. And now you have found out it is harder to get started and to grow the business than you expected. You realize as you slowly gain new clients that there must be strategies you can use to get in even more business.
Our course provides the answers you need to get your foot in the door, confidently present your services, charge a reasonable rate, and retain satisfied clients. Our instructors are experts, coaches, and entrepreneurs who understand the needs of small business owners.
Read more about this course by clicking the link in the heading. View your shopping cart to purchase this course at 50% off!
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills.
Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details here.