Ineffective traditional marketing techniques will hinder your income and legal nurse consulting business development. Also, lack of experience and training in marketing holds legal nurse consultants back. This session will teach you quick, easy, and affordable ways to use relationship marketing to reach your audience. You will learn skills to build close and loyal client relationships and overcome beliefs that hold you back, such as “it is not about money”. You will learn how to turn prospects into clients. President of National Nurses in Business Association Pat Bemis RN will teach you small but powerful techniques to incrementally notch up your marketing efforts.
In this one-hour webinar you will learn how to:
- Improve your marketing efforts
- Implement the 5 stages of relationship marketing
- Build close and loyal relationship with existing clients
- Easily and affordably turn prospects into loyal clients
- Identify and use low cost and simple marketing techniques on the internet
Bonus: tip sheet
Questions about our teleseminars and webinars?
Patricia Ann Bemis, RN CEN is the past president of the National Nurses in Business Association. She received the Great 100 Nurses award presented by the Florida Nurses Association in 2009 in the entrepreneur category. She is the author of the following books and columns:
- Self-Employed RN: Choices, Business Aspects, and Marketing Strategies
- Nurse Entrepreneurs: Tales of Nurses in Business
- Emergency Nursing Bible (a peer-reviewed textbook)
- Syndicated column on nurse entrepreneurship
Bemis developed and presents the following courses:
- RN Self-Employment 101
- Emergency Nursing Review: ACE the CEN
- Legal Nurse Consulting: the Business Side (University of Central Florida)
- Forensic Science for Nurses (University of Florida)
During her 10-year affiliation with the National Nurses in Business Association, Small Business Development Center, and Disney Entrepreneur Network, she learned from the best and translated these concepts and strategies into effective marketing skills for self-employed nurses and nurse business owners. Thousands of nurses have used and proven these concepts.
How to Start a Legal Nurse Consulting Business (Book)
I will show you how to set SMART goals to which you can hold yourself accountable and how to track and measure your results.
Get concrete information about having a sound operating plan and mastery over your finances. This book shares tips on how to organize your finances, track income and expenses using calendars, budges, logs and accounting software.
- This book is geared to the legal nurse consultant who is searching for tips to jumpstart their consulting business
- The principles and tips in this book will help you gain success in starting or growing your legal nurse consulting practice
Table of Contents
Here’s what you get in How to Start a Legal Nurse Consulting Business
Chapter 1: Checking Your Mindset page 1
Chapter 2: Avoiding Business Struggles page 25
Chapter 3: Developing Your Business page 53
Chapter 4: Getting Your First Case page 67
Chapter 5: Creating Your Professional Image page 99
Chapter 6: Attracting Your Prospects page 119
Chapter 7: Reaching Out to Attorneys page 147
Chapter 8: Asking for Referrals page 161
Chapter 9: Managing Your Business page 195
Chapter 10: Organizing Your Finances page 227
View your shopping cart to purchase this book with Relationship marketing!
Let us introduce you to our multimedia, in-depth, never-leave-your-home programs. You receive the best content for expanding your legal nurse consulting and business skills. Think of it like the “Book of the Month Club” except you get 2 webinars every month – for one low fee. Get all the details at this link.